Want to get your book reviewed?
Get in touch.
Unbiased, unsponsored, genuine review of your books
We are glad to announce that Of B&B is now open to reviewing books of new and upcoming authors. We have a growing readership and want to encourage new works find new readers. If you have recently published your book, or will be doing so any time in the near future, you can send us your book for review.
We only accept books that meet our standards and appeal to the literary tastes of our readership. This is why we have a stringent selection process to decide which books we’ll review. Once you submit an application for review, our team will go through the sample chapters to evaluate if it meets our guidelines and take the conversation ahead from there.
We ONLY publish genuine, professional, unbiased reviews and none of our reviews are paid.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF –
- If you are a self-published author and wish to submit your book for review consideration.
- If you are already represented and would like original, unbiased coverage of your book in the form of a review.
- If you have a book hitting the shelves soon and could use a book review as a form of marketing to potential readers.
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Poetry books
- Essay compilations
We are currently not accepting children’s books, individual essays and poems.
We do not accept manuscripts at this stage. We will only accept an Advance Reading Copy if the publication date is within the next 90 days.
- You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form on the right to initiate the process.
- You need to provide us with a sell-sheet of your book with your contact information. A cover letter that talks about you and the story behind your book would be nice, but is it not necessary.
- You can either send us sample chapters or the entire book for the selection process – the choice is yours. You only need to send us the complete book after our team reviews your application and accepts your book for review.
- We prefer print copies, but will accept e-books in PDF, ePub or mobi format. The mailing address for sending us print copies will be provided once your book has been accepted for review.
- Only books in the English language will be considered for review. If you are writing in a different language, please make sure to provide us with a translation.
SELECTION & REVIEW PROCESS
- We use the sell-sheet and the sample chapters you provide as the basis to determine whether –
- it meets our literary standards
- it will find the right eyeballs in the form of our website readers
- We will let you know within 3 working days of receiving your application whether your book is being accepted for review.
- You must send us the entire book for review within 5 working days of acceptance, if you haven’t already done so.
- We aim to get book reviews done within 3 weeks.
- For the books we truly fall in love with, we may also feature you in our Author Spotlight and Interview sections.
Send in your submissions to email@example.com with the subject line – “Request for Book Review”
Fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch!